It’s Valentine’s Day! Which if you have kids means you need to make lots of cards for your kid’s classmates and then attend lots of parties with sugared up kids.
Maybe you’re lucky enough to go out (we’re going out Sunday!) or maybe you’re cooking at home this Valentine’s Day. Either way I’ve found some recipes on the www that will make your weekend just a little bit sweeter.
- Whipped Goat Cheese with Baked Figs – This dish looks beautiful! My husband loves goat cheese and figs too.
- This baked goat cheese dip also looks amazing.
- Here is a video on how to make the perfect Filet Mignon at Delish and here is a red wine reduction – one of my favorite since it has a ton of flavor and its so fast & easy to make.
- If your husband loves chicken (looking at you Jeffrey) then this pan-roasted chicken with cream sauce might be perfect.
- Speaking of Jeffrey, Ina made him this Crispy Mustard Chicken and I have always wanted to try it. With white wine, dijon and bread crumbs with herbs, sounds like lots of flavor.
- If you have some time to slow cook this Beef Bourguignon looks heavenly…
- This dijon crusted rack of lamb looks so yummy. If you have trouble finding rack of lamb I have great luck at BJs and Trader Joes.
- Oh let’s do Sidecars with Dried Cherries, yes please!
- Can we finish with this 4-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse too? It seems like this was what Nutella was destined for.
- One of our favorite local dishes to order is at Surf in Portsmouth, and it is lobster truffle sushi. I think we should just make it lobster truffle mac and cheese at home.
Going to hang with my Valentine now. Hope you all have a loving weekend, happy eating! xoxo Katie